Reviews and comparison data for the top printing services offering marketing materials.
Paper Marketing Materials
|Create Design from Scratch|
|Use Provider's Design||-|
|Use Your Existing Design|
|Download Blank Templates||-||-||-||-||-|
|Printer Type||Digital, Offset||Digital||Digital, Offset||Digital||Digital|
|Minimum Order Size||50||50||25||N/A||250|
|Cost Per Order||$33.75||$34.95||$39.99||N/A||$199.99|
|Price Per Brochure||$0.68||$0.70||$1.60||N/A||$0.80|
|Minimum Order Size||50||50||25||25||250|
|Cost Per Order||$33.75||$29.95||$29.99||$21.25||$199.99|
|Price Per Flyer||$0.68||$0.60||$1.20||$0.85||$0.80|
|Minimum Order Size||50||50||100||1||250|
|Cost Per Order||$22.43||$17.95||$18.74||$0.95||$99.99|
|Price Per Postcard||$0.45||$0.36||$0.19||$0.95||$0.40|
|Other Materials Available|
|Professional Design Help||-||-||-|
|Free Paper Samples||-||-|
|Standard Shipping Time||3 Bus. Days||4-8 Bus. Days||14 Bus. Days||4-7 Bus. Days||7 Bus. Days|
|Faster Shipping Options||1-Day, 2-Day||2-Day, 3-Day||3-Day, 7-Day||1-Day, 2-Day||3-Day|
|Customer Support||Phone, email, live chat||Phone, email, live chat||Phone, email, live chat||Phone, email||Phone, email|
What are Marketing Materials?
Marketing materials are printed materials, such as brochures, flyers and business cards, which business owners use to promote their businesses. Marketing materials can be distributed to customers, clients, business partners, affiliates, and investors.
We have identified four main types of marketing materials:
Paper Marketing Materials
Paper marketing materials are the most popular form of marketing materials because they are informational, relatively cheap to create, and easily distributed to customers, business partners and investors. The online printing services we’ve reviewed on this site offer the following types of printed marketing materials: brochures, flyers, postcards, business cards, catalogs, door hangers, menus, sales sheets and table tents and more.
Promotional Marketing Materials
Promotional marketing materials are less informational than paper marketing materials and are meant to be more functional and fun. These materials are usually handed out at conferences and conventions, job fairs, or promotional events and parties. They can also be used as gifts or prizes. The online printing services we’ve reviewed on this site offer the following types of promotional marketing materials: t-shirts, mugs, calendars, gift certificates, hats, keychains, magnets, pens and more. They range in price, but you can usually find a good deal online for these items.
Although stationery is frequently used for personal purposes, it can also be used as an effective form of marketing. Sending personalized letters, notes and cards to your customers, clients, and business partners can make your business stand out as professional, caring and committed to excellent customer service. The online printing services we’ve reviewed on this site offer the following stationery materials: letterhead, greeting cards, invitations, envelopes, address labels, notepads, rubber stamps and more.
Signs & Banners
Signs and banners are important for businesses that need signage around their shops, anticipate having promotional events or launch parties, or plan to participate in conferences and conventions. Signs and banners can also be used on or around brick-and-mortar stores to direct passersby and potential customers to the store. Signs and banners from specialty shops typically cost a lot, but small business owners can take advantage of lower prices from using online printing services. The services we’ve reviewed on the site offer the following types of signs and banners: banners, lawn signs, posters, bumper stickers, car door magnets, window decals and more.
Who Should Use Marketing Materials?
Every business owner or entrepreneur should use marketing materials in order to:
- Inform customers about your business
- Actively get more customers in your local area
- Put together a marketing package for potential investors
- Promote an upcoming event or product/store launch
- Promote your business at conferences, conventions or job fairs
- Create positive customer service experiences and build customer/client relationships
Use Online Printing Services to Print Marketing Materials
You have a few options for creating your marketing materials. You can create them yourself, use a local print shop or specialty print shop, or use online printing services. Although you may decide to go a different route, ordering your marketing materials from online printing services gives you many benefits, such as:
- Low Cost: Online printing services often have lower priced options than you would find in a brick-and-mortar printing shop. The services we’ve reviewed on this site typically offer seasonal discounts and special offers that you can’t find elsewhere.
- Convenient: Ordering from online printing services is convenient because you’ll never have to leave your home or office to place your order. Using the service’s design tools, you can create and order your material easily on your own computer. You can also order multiple marketing materials at one time, since most of the companies we’ve reviewed offer many different types of marketing materials.
- Fast Turnaround Time: Most of the online printing services we’ve reviewed can send you your marketing materials in one week or less.
How to Use Our Online Printing Services Comparison & Reviews
- Scroll to the top of this page and click on the type of marketing materials that you’re most interested in. If you want to look at multiple types of marketing materials, you’ll be able to re-select your materials later.
- Once you click a button on the top of this page, you’ll see a comparison chart of the top online printing services we’ve reviewed. You can click on each company to read our review.
- Once you’ve found a service that works for you, click on the order button to start your order.
Need to Order Business Cards?
Business cards are such an important type of marketing material that we’ve created a whole review and comparison section for them! If you’re interested in ordering business cards only, or you’re looking for more in-depth information about that product, then head over to our Business Cards Comparison & Review Section.